Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December Affairs










I can't believe I have no posts during the merry month of December. Well, maybe, it's because it is such a merry month so that sitting in front of a computer for hours does not contribute in
anyway to such merriment.



























The last month of 2009 gave me a lot of hope for the year ahead. Except for my son Gerald's very short vacation which left us all 'bitin", December went well for us as a family.
The whole family, together with TJ's papa and my BFF, Kumareng Nene travelled nearly four hours one Sunday in December to Manaoag, Pangasinan to hear mass. We usually do this days before my son Gerald flies back to his work in Dubai. after a short r & r. The kids and I bonded at the Manila Ocean Park, looked around in the malls of Makati, then headed to The Fort in Taguig.

I stood as a wedding sponsor twice in December ( in the first as a proxy for a sister-in-law). The christmas parties we were obligated to attend were very joyous ones. I lessened the stress that comes with christmas and realized I can do it. Every now and then, I had to see the goings-on in our small "bakuran sa bukid", and boy, the fresh air thereat makes me wonder why I am still attached to the polluted and populated area where we live.

After the holidays, my brain is still compartmentalized and perhaps it will take a few days for me to focus. Until then, this inanity will have to be posted. My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment