1. Visit at least five (5) more islands in the Philippines;
2. Volunteer with the GMA7 Kapuso Foundation, in any capacity;
3. Write and publish essays in leading newspapers and magazines;
4. Teach in a teacher-training school for at least two (2) semesters;
5. Go shopping in HK with Timmy;
6. Finish the front yard garden and build an ashes depository thereat;
7.Buy three (3) diamond rings, one each for my three children;
8. Prepare a deed of donation covering our properties in favor of my three kids;
9. Reverently burn all my accumulated souvenirs( cards and letters) through the years;
10. Write and/ or videotape myself expressing my messages to my future grandchildren.
I'm not yet 60 but the feeling that I always run out of time persists. I'm not trying to be morbid but that's how I feel these days. Maybe I need to recharge. Or maybe I need new batteries. Yay, old age, look what you do to me!